Saturday, October 31, 2020

MTNL ADSL MODEM DRIVER

You must log in or register to reply here. Menu India Broadband Forum. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. Hi guys, I have searched all over the forum but cant find an answer to this question. Anyways after some careful research I realised the problem was with the PC itself, not the network card or the router. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Uploader: Vokus
Date Added: 25 November 2015
File Size: 63.8 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 90415
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





MTNL Broadband ADSL Modem Configuration Guide

This site uses cookies. Hi moem, I have searched all over the forum but cant find an answer to this question. I continue to recommend it as very good value for money.

Forums New posts Search forums Subscribe.

Modem settings for MTNL broadband – AB's Reflections

Anyways after some careful research I realised the problem was with addsl PC itself, not the network card or the router. I am thinking of picking up the same modem which you have mentioned here in the article. Did a new clean install of windows, and it works great. The settings for some models are available on the MTNL sitebut it was missing for my particular model.

If one works, and I dial with the other pc it shows "connnecting to WAN miniport" and stops there. I have used the DNS servers as you suggested above on both lan connections, wired and wi-fi.

Disable that high speed mode coz it wont be supported by Linksys wifi card. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Would you recommend another model instead?

But does this mean I have to change my MTNL modem to pppoe mode the default one and that addsl absolutely cannot be done using Bridge mode? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.

Also I gave the PCI wireless card back anyways, as I wanted a buffalo to go with my router and just connected it with normal ethernet cable, and its running great!! Thanks for all your input!! That is not the problem. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Setting up a wireless network keeping MTNL ADSL modem in bridge mode?

You must log in or register to reply here. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Sorry guys my networking knowlegde is not upto scratch, so please help. But I have been using my mtnl modem in bridge mode ever since I got it. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. How is your experience been in the last few months with the TP Link hardware. I had experienced adal earlier a few years ago, but it slipped my mind!

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new posts via email. Notify me of new comments via email. Email required Address never made public.

Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. I know that a wireless network can be setup keeping the MTNL modem in pppoe mode.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. And no, I have not even used an encrypted signal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GENERIC HPPCL5 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

If you know that you need a UPD driver but are not sure which driver to select, use the following information as a guide. Modified Setting f...